Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Camp MiMi


Went over to MiMi's the other day...the kids had been beggin' to head over so we took a ride out after picking M up from school one day. Now that MiMi is out of school for the summer we can hang out more! YAY!

Then today...I thought I would be taking both kids with me to the grocery store this morning (CrAy-zAY!), but MiMi came by with a flowergirl dress for M to try on and offered to stay with the kids so I could shop alone...what a TREAT to shop sans kids! It was a HUGE trip too as we were out of EVERYTHING almost...so I'm not sure where the kids would have gone in the cart! They had a much better time here playing in the pool on the deck with their MiMi! (It's gonna be 97 today! Phewwww!)
We love seeing you more MiMi and the kids are looking fwd to July at Camp MiMi during summer school!

No comments: