Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


We had a wonderful Mother's Day! MiMi and PaPa came out to our church and then we headed back to their house to cook out and hang out for the day...We are so grateful for you MiMi and the love you shower on all of us!! And Happy Mother's Day to Grandma too (wish we could see you on more holidays!)!

Snuggles with Aunt Susan...

Just so grateful and humbled that God gave us these two...

My arms and heart are full! :)!!!! Thanks for spoiling us Mike and PaPa on our special day! It was just such a nice weekend of celebrating! M brought home some sweet things she made at school for me too that I received in the carpool line (she was so excited!) and then Mike and M went shopping for me on Sat. and let me take a 2 hr nap while Carter slept...(Can't remember my last 2 hr nap! Such a treat!) and they found a fun wind chime for me...such a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Thanks for making me feel so special! :)

No comments: