Saturday, April 2, 2011

Extra Hands


We have had a wonderful week with lots of extra HELPING HANDS! I am so grateful...with the B&As in the morning and afternoon to help, friends for playdates, then Mike home after work I've had lots of help and by Wed. I've been able to use my hand more...it's healing and I can't wait to get the stitches out on Monday! YAY!

The kids have been OBSESSED this week with dressing up....Carter in his black hat and M in her "Rapunzel dress"....a dress that was passed down long ago that suddenly looks "Rapunzel-ish"...the hat and dress are on every.single.day....obsessed I tell you!

And another big milestone this week....signed this little girl up for her "first organized sports team"....She has been so excited this week playing soccer around the house and in the yard! :)

No comments: