Saturday, April 16, 2011

SOCCER!


The Sat. G&G were here was M's 2nd soccer game! We were all excited to go...MiMi and PaPa came out for it too! And I was really excited since I missed her 1st game!

Trying to keep a grumpy 2 yr old entertained during his sister's practice and game...He kept pointing to the field and saying, "I wanna run Momma! I want to run!" Sorry buddy-- not your team!

The spectators! It was so WINDY and FREEEEEEEZING!

After he was done munchin we broke out the superheros...

He cuddled with MiMi for 0.2 secs....

And was happiest with an aerial view of the field...

One kid on M's team is sooo good he made so many goals and did a cartwheel on the field once when he got tripped...He was a-w-e-s-o-m-e! We will be seeing his name up in lights one day I am sure...the rest of the players...not so much a clue what is going on...the kid scored like 6 goals...I'm not even joking...

So fun to all be out for the game! Wish it had felt more like spring and not winter!

No comments: