Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BDAY BOY!


Carter helped me run and get balloons while M was in school and before her party on Fri. to get the place ready to celebrate Pepere's BDay! Then when M got home she decorated all the balloons I had blown up for the inside of the house...

M made Pepere a card during rest time...

And then the place was set and all we had to do was wait for the B-Day Boy to return from visiting the other Morins....

He arrived and obliged me with a picture in his BDay hat! What a sport! :)!!

Then helped us open the new bird seed and we filled the feeder...

And M got to wear the hat too...The other Morins headed over after school and we all went out to dinner to celebrate...when we were driving home I said, "I am so full I think I could pop!" Then later I said..."Look a full moon!" And M said, "I think it's gonna pop!"
Happy BDay Pepere!!! It was so fun to celebrate with you here this yr! :)!!

1 comment:

lala said...

Love the story about the moon! That is hilarious!