Thursday, March 24, 2011

That's a Wrap....


The kids had a big time with the drum set in the basement...And M discovered the piano on Sunday morning...she and Mike got a little band together for our entertainment...

Silly Daddy!

E taught me all she knows about Magical Creatures...not pictured A told us everything we needed to know about rocks and minerals...I was back in Freshman Geology and wish I had known my nephew back then...he could have been my tutor! The lab for that class was hard!

Star Wars fun...always a good time with the cousins...

Carter was a "grump-a-lump-a-cus" when we tried to take a cousin pic before we left...this is the best we could manage...at least E was excited about it! :)

What a great weekend! We all had so much fun! Thanks for having us! Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What a fun time!! So glad you have wonderful family to spend time with!!