Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lovin' LETTERS!


It is so fun to have a kid old enough to be excited about letters and trying to write! Yay!!! Love how her tongue sticks out when she does her work...it is serious business! Discovered this a few weeks ago through a friends posting on FB and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it and wish I had it when I taught 1st grade...it will def go home in a Book Buddy Bag when I go back to teaching....such a great DVD! Mallory also enjoys playing this on the computer to work on her letters...I love teaching reading and writing and seeing a whole new world open up for kids...looking fwd to the next few yrs with her as she learns! And something random that I dont want to forget: I love that she asked for "snowy beans" yesterday when she wanted some yogurt covered raisins...

No comments: