Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Migration


G&G arrived Friday for the weekend before headed to FLA for the month of March...the kids were so excited for them to get here Friday night...I sadly double booked and had a 24 hr girl's getaway so I missed out on half the fun bc I left Sat. at 11am...hopefully Gma will share some of the pics she got when they went to the gardens after I left and then of dinner with Uncle Matt and his crew on Sat. I heard they had lots of fun!!! And I had a wonderful time with the ladies here and am waiting on pics to post! :) We had lunch and did a wine tour, then hung out on the resort, worked out at the fitness center, chilled in the hot tub, had yummy food we all brought for dinner...and headed out on the town in the evening...lots of good girl bonding time! What a fun family and friend weekend! :)
(Side-note: Sunday was Carter's half Bday! He is 2.5! Can't believe it! More on that after his 2.5 well visit tom!)

1 comment:

Ali said...

your girl time sounds lovely. can't wait for pics.