Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Trip Down!


Alarms set for 530...Mike up and at em..Sarah not so much...kids up after 7am...pack, pack, load, load...head to get gas and stop by the store "real quick"...didn't leave town til 12pm...wow...what a sslllllllllllloooooooooowwww exit from town that was...we just had to laugh...

We had a lot of fun jammin together (Halo is a fam favorite) and just bonding as we made our way to the beach...pulled in just as Amy and Co did! (perfect timing!) Checked out the cottage, then theirs, and out onto the BEACH! All 4 kids (2 of the kids couldn't make it this yr) were soaked right away! Can we say "EXCITEMENT"!!!!

We love going to the beach each summer! Thanks MiMi and PaPa!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

Wow. I think in our house it's the complete opposite. I'm the one itching to go and Sloan is slack. I pack the car the night before and then force EVERYONE up at o'dark early. I like to wake up early so I can do nothing all day... HA!