Saturday, July 30, 2011

Almost 3!


This little guy is so good at entertaining himself! I love to watch him play...

He hardly ever wants me to take a picture so I have to be sneaky!

"Mommy...I see you take a picture!!!"

He loves telling people "I Carter...I two and a half!!!!" and I love it...even though next month he will be 3!!! Can't believe he is almost 3!!! My baby!

He loves his big boy bed and we are so grateful for a smooth transition so far...fingers crossed it continues! He wakes up and plays or reads in his bed until we go get him at this point...which is so nice! :)

Carter is currently obsessed with "Hanging Tough"...It is on Laura's Bach. Mix and he always requests it when it is his turn for a song in the van....it is hilarious to hear him sing it and watch him rock out! He learned it while I was away last weekend!

He is a silly boy and he is content to just "be"...I admire and try to learn from him...he seems to have a personality more like his Daddy and his sister is more like me (needs to be on the go and doing something w/ others all the time)...

We love our little guy!

Can't believe he is heading to preschool in the fall!

2 comments:

Ali said...

3! good grief. i hear you sister.

Anonymous said...

This little boy needs to have his little bare hiney paddled diaper off