Monday, July 25, 2011

Matt's "Cover Girl"


We had such a fun night at the concert with Matt's "Cover Girl"...remember the NKOTB song!??!!? So fun! We all met at Matt's for dinner, drinks, games, and gifts before heading to the concert...Everyone got a lei and a mixed CD for the occasion...the bride got a veil, a sash, and a fun cup for her evening out on the town...It was so exciting to finally go see a Boy Band! I'm so glad I grew up during the 80s and 90s!

The Bride with her pup! BFF for 11 yrs! Mocha and Lu are a package deal...Congrats Matt!

The whole crew!

Cue the music! "Won't you stay here with me and be my briiiii ide!" :)

There were many laughs before heading out! (and many more to come throughout the evening!)

And the notorious Party Bus arrives!!!

It was such a fun "blast from the past" to see both boy bands...I might have been a little HYPER having never seen either band before(!) and we were also surprised and excited to see this artist too...he came out before the boy bands...such a cool surprise!
It was so crazy to finally be in the same room as my boy Brian (thanks for enduring the hyperness in college my friends!) from BSB...and they were fun to watch, but we were all even more impressed with NKOTB...They were awesome and may be even better performers than they were as kids! I had fun texting with my friend who is a "groupie" who was there but in a different section....she goes to almost every show...now I can see why! :)

Back on the party bus.....HEY NOW!!!

Can't remember the last time I went clubbin...it was an evening full of fun and laughs! WATCH OUT!!!! My sis is getting hitched! :) Won't be long now!!! :)

And just for fun...here we are 8 yrs ago on my Bachelorette night out! No Boy Bands (wish they had been touring back then!), but plenty of dancing!! :)

3 comments:

Ginny said...

SO FUN! (and now the text makes sense =) ha, ha! I would love to see NKOTB- hilarious but fun! I saw Matthew Morrison at the 4th of July Capitol show on the mall- he was good but cheeeeezzzzie! =) So fun you guys went to the same place as your bachelorette! Rock it, girl!

Ali said...

at first i thought you were joking. NKOTB? that is hilarious. looks like a fun night!

The Perreca Family said...

What a fun night full of memories!! Mike seemed to have everything under control at church on Sunday!!