Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Boy Bed


Someone has been sleeping in his big boy bed ever since we got home from the beach! I think it was good for me to see a week of Carter trying to hang with a 5 and 4 yr old...He was more like them than the 1 yr old baby at the beach...it was God's way of helping me be "ok" with letting him make the transition once we got home...We are so proud of him and he loves his new bed! The first morning I ran up to see him when he woke up (we usually let them play for a while first...I couldn't help myself...I had to go straight up!)
When I opened the door he said,
"No Mommy...
shut de door...
I take a nap!"
My BIG Boy! We are so proud of him! (Next up paci and potty!)

And here is a flashback to when Mal made the transition....click here

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Good for Carter and for Mommy!! They grow-up so quickly!!