Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend XLV


What a fun weekend! I left Friday for my church's Women's Retreat and had a wonderful time with the ladies learning about the Lord and thinking on John 16:33...so fun to have girlie time away...def stayed up late both nights chatting! And Mike and the kids had fun at home! It was fun to check in and see what all they were up to....Mike did so much with them and they got to see Uncle Matt for Bro Night on Friday night! :)
Got home in time to watch the game with the fam...we were invited to a party, but wanted to have some good family time since I had been away all weekend...it was fun to eat subs and watch the game together...
aka- play 10, 000 other things with the kids rather than watch the tv... :) I ran interference so Mike could actually watch the game...we played school, a board game, had a puppet show, amongst other things until half time and then I put the little ones to bed...it was a great game, but I got a little too comfy on the couch with the hubs and caught some much needed Zs before it was over!

1 comment:

Emily's Family said...

Hi Sarah,

This is Shannon. You look familiar too me, but not sure if I knew you from school or what? But anyway. I saw that you had noted that something in your family that their son has nueroblastoma, my daughter was just diagnosed with it, 12/23/2010.

Sorry to intrude, just wanted to leave a note.

Thanks,
Shannon (upton) Hubbel
www.emilyhubbel.com