Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring Fever!


Mallory is obsessed with school (must be genetic) and sometimes Carter is game to play along...I love washing dishes with this view from our little window into the family room... :)

Carter is getting more into coloring! Yay! I love hanging out at the table drawing together...it doesn't last long for him, but I love it! And here is a pic they drew for me together...Carter did the yellow part... :) And I'm a Momma Koala in this pic... don't you love my paws!?!?!

We have Spring Fever and we were excited about the groundhog predicting that spring is on it's way...we had a nice teaser of a day today...very spring-like!...no pics, but after lunch we spent an hour outside playing! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun!! I do love all your fingers on your hands!!