Monday, October 11, 2010

Everyday Moments


Today was pic day at school...M was ready to go!

Mr. Man and I ran an errand after dropping M off and now we are playing around the house...(these pics are mixed...some last week and some today...)

After rest time each day the kids enjoy peeking through the railing to see what the middle schooler is doing downstairs...

We have been enjoying our B&As....just been a transition this yr as they get older and as our kids get older...

Carter wants to be a big kid now and walk with everyone to and from the bus stop...Stroller days are over for him I think! Sept. was hard as he learned how to walk with us...but he is doing better now! Here he is playing with his "guys" when a kickball game is going on after school...I love our everyday moments...

Here is M and her "class"...during rest time she often sets up class and teaches (must be genetic!)...Sometimes she will even say, "I'm not finished yet" when I go up to get her up...This was one of those times...I gave her an extra 10 mins to play before going back up again...(I get the troops up 2o mins before we leave for the bus to allow for things like this...)

And then this is a video of Carter playing with some guys this morning...We had a day of REST on Sat...nothing to do, but sit around the house and play....a welcome change for us as we have been busy busy busy....and Mike took it upon himself to rearrange the playroom and rotate toys...Everything is like brand new this morning to the kids! I am grateful for my husband who is "sick in his own disease" (as he says...) Who cleans and organizes on their day of REST?!?!?!?! I love him! :)


(have to try to upload again later...not working)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

I love these special, everyday moments, too! And Addie is just like M- she plays school all the time- and Alden is now her pupil- and I love to hear what she says, too!