Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday...


Trying to "guard" our Tues. and just be homebodies since M is in school more....but today we had to hit the store again for a few things (isn't that always the way it is!?!?!?) while M was at school...I am so grateful to have such a sweet little helper to come along with me....Carter and I had a fun morning together and M had fun in class....

After lunch we drew and played together...

I love this little girl!!!

Then we went outside before rest time...

Big sis trying to show little brother how to peddle...

So sweet....

Taking turns pushing each other...

Such a nice day to be outside!!!

M loves her cat friends...and Mags loves M's room...here she is getting some serious love before M's rest time...she is about to bolt!

Love to hear their giggles....

1 comment:

Ginny said...

oh my gosh- such precious cuties! I love hearing the giggles!