Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ebenezer!


We took a little field trip to MiMi's yesterday...The kids have been asking to go over there for a while...and as always the kids had a blast playing all around the house and feeding the fish!

Check out how long M's hair is....here comes the Ebenezer part of the post...(Please click and read this first)...Mal has only had her hair cut a few times in her life...each time we cut a lot off...and when I look at her hair it is a "time marker" for me... (I don't feel this way with Carter's hair bc he gets it cut so often...)...Anyway...I am just so overwhelmed thinking about all of God's help and faithfulness in allowing me to stay home for 4 years in Nov. (4 yrs!!!!....seems like so long to me...the span of High School...my college career...)

Always a bit sad to reflect on the time passed as her hair is cut...but excited to see "the new growth" and all that we will experience in the future that the new hair will symbolize...

So "here I raise my EBENEZER"....check out those locks in the trunk of that jeep...God is so faithful! We are so grateful for His help and provision!!!! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What a beautiful way to look at sweet M's hair!!