Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Down by the Water...


Vacation wasn't so much of this (as pic above)...

...but more of this....chasing after these 2 little surfers!

We love that they love the beach! We would try to go down to the water 2xs a day with the kids...once in the morning and once after naps...Mike (or MiMi) was nice to let me go down most naptimes (they would listen for the kids) and relax by the water and chat with the other adults...the times we spent down at the beach with the kids were action packed and required man to man defense! Didn't get a lot of pictures down there this yr bc we were helping the kids jump waves or ride the waves in Matt's boat or look for shells or dig for sand creatures...We had so much fun and when we had to take breaks to rest M would say, "You strong enough! You strong enough!!!" (trying to convince me I didn't need to give my arms a rest from helping them in the water....it was cute...but we still took breaks....) We love that they LOVE the beach! :)

1 comment:

lala said...

I love the picture with Mallory in the sand and Carter walking off in the back ground. This is now on my Desktop. Looks like a professional took it!! ;) Aunt LuLu