Saturday, July 17, 2010

Balance


I think I am finally done with my beach posts! I just love the beach and the peace and reflection it brings...it was the perfect balance of family time, alone time, time with adults, and time as a couple- Mike and I got a date night! (Thanks MiMi, PaPa, and Aunt Lu for watching the kids so we could go out...)

On our date we found a super cute ice cream/trinkety shop and picked up this book for Carter...we already had one for Mallory...we love it...and Mike got me a sign for our room...
Cherish Yesterday. Dream Tomorrow. Live Today.

2 comments:

The Barnes Family said...

Love all the pictures, especially these from the beach! Looks like you had a fabulous vacation. What great memories you are creating for your family!

Ginny said...

aww..yeah! NO DAY BUT TODAY! =)