Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Summer Summertime!!!!


Aren't they just glowing!?!?!? (Check out more fabulous pics by Ginny here...) What a wonderful wedding! One of my College Roomies got married Friday night. It was such an elegant and thoughtful wedding...just check out the programs...the coolest ever!!!! :)

It was such an honor to be a Reader for such a dynamic couple...We are so happy for them!!! And it was so nice to have a mini-college reunion at the reception and the kiddos enjoyed their stay at MiMi and PaPas while we were away!

The summer has been super busy and I haven't been able to do my hobby (ok...well....addicition) that often...with summer school, potty training, painting the playroom, and trips it has been a little crazy around here! But fun none the less...

Swimming and going to the library...always a hit! :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

I hardly recognized Carrie. Yes, so beautiful.

Ginny said...

wow, that is an AMAZING picture...=) I had to painstakingly photoshop out that microphone!!!
SOOOO good seeing you and Mike this weekend- glad the kiddo's had a good time with the grandparents, but I'm sure they were excited to see their momma! =)