Monday, March 16, 2009

Museum Mania!

The "Beach Buddies" had the "Time of their Lives" at the Children's Museum near Aunt Laura's house. Elizabeth even made it out during the busy "Tax Season!" It was such an awesome museum...wish we could "upgrade" ours here to that one! So much to do and I got a little pic happy...it was like the time I went to the London Wax museum with my friend Ginny....so my battery died and I forgot the charger! So Sunday was not documented! Fun was had by all though...the big and little kids alike! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a fun time!!! nothing can beat the wax museum craziness! =) Did you know they opened one in DC? I haven't been yet, but maybe when you guys visit next...course it might be more freaky to Mallory than fun with all those fake people!!