Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last Class...


Today was the last class at the farm and Pepere came along with us!

The giiiiiiiiiiiii-normous pig was out and willing to be petted...Pepere did a great job keeping Carter asleep and then happy after he woke up as the toddlers took on the park!

After the story the teacher brought out a bunny for the kids to pet...it made all the kids very "hoppy..." (cheesy I know, but I couldn't help myself!)

And there were baby goats there...Casey and I were talking about how cute they were and how you never really think of goats as being cute...but they were adorable! They did this cute little bouncing thing on all fours...(Thanks for taking the last 2 pics Casey! What great shots!)

I wish we had more classes, but we will def have to have playgroup there some this spring! So fun and so much to see and do! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What a fun "class"!! My kids went to a petting zoo in GA and they LOVED petting the pigs, sheep, and goats!!