Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3s the Magic Number!

So we are on snow day # 3 over here and loving every min of it! I am so lucky that Mike is a teacher bc it makes these days so fun! I would def be going out of my mind at this point with all my morning activities being canceled if he wasn't here...and today we will start back with a couple of kids for a few hours...so that will be nice!

I do love being in a town that shuts down for snow though...it is so nice to have a break from the norm. I think they will be going back tomorrow though...at least a half day! (Although our street is still not plowed.)

We only went out once yesterday with Mallory, but walked all the way over to the school...our longest snow adventure yet. Today we will wait for the 2 kids to get here and then go out...

Above is a clip of Mr. McChill and an eyebrow trick that Mal just showed us yesterday....it cracked us up...and we don't know where she learned it!

No comments: