Saturday, August 30, 2008

We're Home!

Just a quick "hello" to say thanks for all the comments and excitement over little Carter! We are so in love with him! We had a wonderful time at the hotel/hospital...it's like a resort! We enjoyed all the visits from friends and family and getting such special bonding time with our new baby....and Mallory loved being with her grandparents for 4 days! Here are just a few pics... :)

Mallory enjoyed visiting each day and loving on her brother....

She read her "Big Sister" books over and over and loved her trip to "Build-a-Bear" where she made her cat "Meow Meow"! (Thanks to Mike's Team at work!)

Lots of time hanging out with "my boys!"

MiMi and Mallory changing Carter's 1st diaper at home! Mal is such a big helper already!

Mallory loves her little brother soooooo much as seen below!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home Carter!! glad to see Mallory is enjoying the new addition to the Morin clan! =) So cute! Hope your recovery is going well Sarah!

Unknown said...

Sarah, Mike, and Mallory,
We are all so excited for all of you and we can't wait to see Carter. Your mom has shared all the good news with us. I hope to talk to you the beginning of the week. The pictures are so cute.

The Varners

Casey said...

Welcome home! I am so glad I got to meet little Carter at the hospital (such a cutie). And he is just adorable in these pictures. What a blessing that's he's finally in your arms! I loved seeing the video clip of Mallory loving on her brother! So sweet!

We're praying for all 4 of you!
~Casey

Anonymous said...

absolutely precious!!! I am sooooooo happy for the FOUR of you:):) em b a

The Perreca Family said...

Welcome to the World, Dude! Glad to see that you are such a good size- you are exactly the same size as me when I was born! Your Sister seems to be pretty amazing- be prepared for lots of hugs and kisses- they like doing that kind of thing. Just don't let her put any bows in your hair- mine is always trying to do that! I am glad you are here and are doing so well!!

Can't wait to see you and play!
Alden

Melanie said...

Congratulations Morins! I'm so excited about your new addition! Carter is precious! I hope your are recovering well, Sarah. I had a c-section with Sydney and know it can be a harder recovery, but I'm sure you'll do great! God bless you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ok-can the two of you possibly have cuter children?!?! Carter is beautiful, and I'm so glad that everything went well. God is so good. I keep begging Matt & Sandy to have a lil baby Morin. My excuse? Well, because I didn't know Abby & Thomas as little ones. Their answer, "You need to become better friends with Sarah and Mike. That's the only way to hold a baby Morin." haha

Congratulations to both of you! He's beautiful, and Mal-Pal is SO SO cute! She looks like Cindy-Lou Who! I love it!

Love and Blessings,
Super Fan