Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Peaceful Pace

Blowing bubbles with the cousins....quite a hit!
Playing with Evan and Rachel....Mallory has gotten to hang out with some other kids in the last few days which has been nice. We had a lot of fun with cousins Abby and "Pop-Pus" (Thomas) and Uncle "Maaaaa" (Matt) this weekend when they got back from RI.

And today Mallory and I hung out with Kate and her kiddos at "Chat and Play." My first outing alone with Mallory since I've been resting! It was so good to talk with Kate and I think the kids had a good time too! Thanks for being there as I tried out my "wings" Kate!

Our doctor's appointment went well on Monday and the doctor thinks the baby boy will hang on til Sept. now....who knows, but God right!!?! It's a bit like predicting the weather...when they say no snow...it snows and vice versa! We just have to trust in God's perfect timing!

The last month has been so peaceful and I have been so spoiled with all the resting...I'm going to slowly start trying to do a little more each day....We have had a WONDERFUL relaxing summer and we are going to miss Mike so much when he goes back to work on Monday! He has taken such good care of us at home!! :)

2 comments:

ali said...

I am glad you are doing well. I bet it is nice to be up a little more. I'll be praying for next week when Mike goes back. Sad!

The Perreca Family said...

Glad things are going well! We continue to pray that Baby Boy Morin keeps baking until The Time to come out!