Sunday, December 2, 2007

Little Ber Van der Meer...

Please join with us in praying for my sister's boyfriend's 4 yr old nephew Ber. ("Bear" short for Berend) We found out on Friday that he has a rare form of childhood cancer called Neuroblastoma. We can't imagine what his parents Amber and Steve are going though right now. Ber is a bright, energetic, and full of life kid who just in the last few months has complained of his legs hurting and has run fevers for no reason. After a lot of testing they have made this diagnosis and Ber will have surgery on Monday to remove a tumor in his abdomen. Please pray for the doctors, Ber, and his family. Pray Ber and his parents will have courage as they face the days ahead. Pray that the Lord would heal his little body.

His parents have asked that we ask as many churches and people as possible to pray for him. I will let you know if they make a site for him and you can check in on him and pray for specific things. I will post a link to a site that I found in the many hours I have been on the computer this weekend reading about it. There are many stories on here of children on this site that are in treatment or have been declared cancer free.

Thank you for praying!
http://www.beebo.info/ned/nedwarriors.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am prayer for you Ber

Love,
jordan

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this website's articles or reviews every day along with a cup of coffee.

Look at my page - green coffee extract