Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dr./Pepere (as good as the SODA!)


Mike took Mallory to the doctor today for the 2nd installment of her flu shot and to have her ears checked after her meds for her last ear infection...and the doctor went ahead and made it her "1 year checkup"...and I wasn't even there (I was nannying today and Mike's on vacation already!!!!) I was sad to miss out (and I'm sure the doctor missed my pages of ?s!!) But we are happy that our little girl is healthy and very consistent with her stats! She is still in the 75%tile for height and 20%tile for weight! And she now weighs 19 lbs 14 ozs!
And Pepere (Mike's dad) arrived this afternoon for the holidays and Mallory is already having a GRAND time showing him all of her toys and chatting it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandchildren are fun! Mallory is growing up so fast.