Friday, June 8, 2007

Water Baby and Poetry

Happiness! :)
Photo shoot after the Coffee House! (Thanks for the cute dress Becky and Bob! )
Mallory with some of Mike's Homeroom Class...
Loving the water! :)
Today it's going to be 95 degrees, but feel like 103! Whewwwwwwww! So Mallory and I beat the heat by going to Mike's "Coffee House with Poetry" this morning at his school. Mallory got to meet 104 poets (Mike's students)! They were so excited to finally meet her and I enjoyed reading their poetry books! Some might be quite famous one day!!! :) Now we are home and we are planning to hang out in the AC for the rest of the day!

Yesterday we spent a little time in the pool...I was so excited and ran out and bought this little pool for our yard. Mallory enjoyed it for the brief time she was in the water...I think the pool is more for me than the baby! Pretty soon she will be big enough to splash and play though! :)

1 comment:

Douglas Easterly said...

More cute pictures! I love the water pictures :) The pool looks much nicer than the one I got for Bruin last summer! :) He wasn't as into it as me either! Maybe this summer... he is definately more of a water dog now! But now he's probably too big! Okay, I know I'm silly talking about my dog... I'm glad you're keeping cool in the heat! Carol