Saturday, June 16, 2007

Par-TAYYYYY!!!!

Exciting times in Abbot's Mill! :)
I want to try it Daddy! Yummmmmmm!
Mallory loves grabbing her Dad's glasses off and chewing on them. She's a quick one!!!

So the morning started off with a fabulous "Mommy's Morning Out" with my friend Johanna! We had so much fun chatting and relaxing as we got our toes all decked out for summer! :)

Then it was time to "hurry up and wait" for the neighborhood party I had planned as the Social Chair. Mike is so good to me when I am anxious about planning these things...I love the "idea" of planning things, but the day of I'm always sooooo squirrel-y! It was good for me to chill out and listen to one of Steve's talks in the afternoon. (I added the link...check it out!) God is so good! He loves us in our craziness and our drama!!!
But now we are home and the party is over...We are grateful because the kids had a good time with the DJ, games, sno-kones, and moonwalk. They will probably all sleep well tonight. I know I will! :)!!!

2 comments:

Yanks4Life23519 said...

aw she's adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful child and so lucky to have such loving parents. Lots of love, and laughter in that house.
Great aunt Charlene