Saturday, June 30, 2007

Emerald Isle 2007!


We are headed for the beach tomorrow morning bright and early! :) Can't wait to sit by the ocean with my toes in the water, relax, and chat with family! I love the beach because you can't help but think of life and God as you look out at the waves.

We've been going to the beach with the Varners for over 20 years and now 3 of the "kids" are married and 2 have babies of their own! It's so neat to see the next generation of kids at the beach! :)

I can't believe Mallory will be seeing the ocean for the first time on the "outside" this week...we didn't even know she was a girl this time last year! I'm excited for her to experience all that I love about the beach. I hope she grows up loving it too! I know each year will be more and more exciting for her!

I hope to have TONS of fun pictures when we return next Sunday to post! Have a WONDERFUL week everyone! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Douglas Easterly said...

I hope you had fun at the ocean! Can't wait to see pictures of your fun trip! Mallory enjoying the sand and the beach :) Yeay!