Friday, June 10, 2011

S-U-M-M-E-R!!!!


We are loving going to the pool in the mornings since Memorial Day! Yay! So excited and grateful to have joined a pool finally! The first day Carter was clinging to me when we walked into the water and said, "I too old to be swimming!!! I sinking!" over and over...he was petrified! I think all my talk about safety scared him...but once he realized he could touch and walk around he was loving it! (And we are still loving our baby pool too!)

It has been a nice start to summer and a slower pace...we can walk to the bus stop each morning and make fun muffins together in the morning if we want before school!

And some fun Carter-isms I don't wanna forget:
*straw-"babies" (strawberries)
*"baby"suit (bathing suit)

Love this time of year! :)

No comments: