Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chickens!


M would love to have a tire swing in our back yard...good thing we have a friend that does! And see the chicken coop behind her? That's where our eggs come from! So cool for the kids to get to see and pet the chickens who give us our eggs each week at church! And in sad news...on the way home from playing with friends and petting a chicken on the particular day this pic was taken we got behind a chicken truck...D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G!! Always makes me want to become a vegetarian!
M was like, "what's in that truck?"
And I said, "chickens."
"Where are the going?" asks Mal...
"Up the road that way I think"...I said which was true (just limited info) and we will fill the kids in on the awful truth later in their life...SADness!
But for now we can think HAPPY chicken thoughts! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Live in DE for a bit and you won't feel bad about eating eggs or chickens!!