Thursday, November 18, 2010

God is Alive!


Had a wonderful morning at MOPS and came back to these bright colors! Seemed to have changed colors again over night!

I love this time of year and how God seems to be screaming at us through His creation...Slow down and look at me!!!!! :)

Makes me think of a song from Solomon's Wish that we put on our wedding CD...God is Alive...

In the dark side of my mind
Questions are like dust in the windy place
Whenever I think they've all settled down
Another breeze kicks up and blows them back in my face

And sometimes I question the reasons
What if my faith is in vain
I get so confused
I have to stop, take a look around and listen...


To the trees give a testimony
Listen to the mountains sing
That only one God could make all of this
And keep it all in place
Even the sky is a celebration
And I am a declaration
That God is alive, God is alive, and working

2 comments:

Ginny said...

just beautiful colors! and I love that song...so true!

lala said...

This makes me want to be a kid again. Just stopping in the front yard to climb a tree. :) Love the bright orange!