Friday, May 23, 2008

Blessings and Promise!

Now she says, "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" complete with the squinting of her eyes! She's so dramatic! :)
SADness! A diner we frequented in Maine closed down this week (after 50 yrs!)! Oh the memories! We will have to find a new place to get grub on our summer visits....(the good news is it's moving so we could take a ride to check it out in it's new location...)

Today was gorgeous! Mike had Daddy Daughter Day here at home (his holiday had already started from school...and the little girl I Nanny for was sick today so we kept Mallory out of the mix)....they had a lot of fun enjoying the nice weather...and now Uncle Matt is here for "Brother Night"...they are heading out after dinner to see Ironman...

I just love Memorial Day because of the promise of SUMMER to come! I took a long walk in my Nannying Neighborhood with the child I sit for and was overwhelmed with the nice weather and all the blessings in my life and in the world around me....Enjoy the holiday everyone!!! :)

No comments: