Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ain't Nothing Gonna Bring Her Down....

Well little Mallory has been battling a fever for the past few days...Mike took off work yesterday to take her to the doctor (I was sitting for one of my families who had a funeral)...and our little girl has her first "viral infection"...so we are having a "Pajama Day" here at home and taking lots of naps...she is such a trooper though as the title says! :)

Yesterday in all the craziness of double duty nannyhood, I dropped my phone in the "twa-lay"...Mike desperately needed a new phone anyway, so off to Verizon I went last night....we got such a deal...2 phones for $30...the cheapest of the cheap, but still an upgrade for us! Gotta love it! :) And Mallory got Mike's old cell that we can charge and she can push the buttons and it makes noise and lights up...she loves it...even though in no longer "truly works..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean the phone doesn't work? I had a very involved phone conversation with Mallory yesterday about her "goggie" and her ball. It was really riveting and she is SUCH a good story teller! The level of detail is astounding...=)