Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our little "Grumbelina"

(You might have to mute the song on the post Home SWEET Home before viewing this...)So the other day I was having a "blog-able" moment with Mallory. We were shooting hoops on her little Leapfrog basketball net and she was putting the balls through the hoop! So I went to grab the camera from the other room and this is what I returned to. :) She's been a little bit of a "Needy Needenhiem" lately when we drop her off at the nursery at church or when I leave her for MOPs...even when she is being a little "Grumbelina" we think she's cute and lovable...I was cracking up over this video because she looks like a little Muppet Baby...we love our little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... such a cutie-pie! Even during her little crying fit :) Not long before she turns 1 now! Fun times :)