Monday, November 26, 2007

Memory Lane...

Next door at the Science Museum...(Party Dress Remix...gotta love getting to use it more than once!)
Mallory loved the HUGE tree and train beneath...
We listened for Santa's reindeer's bells and down he came!

Mike took today off and we headed into town to see the Legendary Santa after Mallory's morning nap...I was very excited because this is something I did with my family when I was growing up and I have a lot of good memories and it' s fun to look back at pics (can't wait to compare my first photo with Mallory's). When we got there "Santa Land" was closed for an hour. Should have checked on that I guess! Silly me! We had packed lunch for the 4 of us (I was keeping another child)...but even the museum was closed! The lady at the front took pity on us though and let us eat there anyway...in the lobby of a closed museum! Then we headed to the museum next door to hang out in their lobby for a bit too before seeing Santa...We had a lot of fun even as we waited! Mike was so good to come along with us on this trip down memory lane for me...Mallory even got to visit with the Snow Queen before sitting on Santa's lap! What a fun day!

No comments: