Saturday, October 27, 2007

Neighborhood Hayride!

Cute as a bug! :)
We had caramel apples for the kids...Mike usually brings down our porch table and we place everything out nicely...this is how this "single mother" did it this weekend...too tricky to get a big table, apples, and baby to the festivities! (I'm not sure if you can tell...Mallory is smiling after I asked her to! Yay!...we were awaiting the kiddos...)
Captain Serious on the hayride...
Another ladybug crashed the party...hahahaha...Can you tell who is older? Can you believe Lainey is 5 months younger?!!?!

Mallory and I raced back home from NC today for a B-Day party and then the neighborhood Fall Festival that I was in charge of...It was fun to see the kids in their costumes and they enjoyed the caramel apples and hayride! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally did my blog update. I love the pictures with the yellow barrett in her hair. Okay M&M time to start walkign on your own. Maybe you wil lhave it mastered by the 1st B-Day. Come on you can do it!
Auntie Chi-