Sunday, October 7, 2007

Get Away Weekend (@Home!)

Mallory loves playing with her "teething turtle" while we clean up her tray after meals...

So last weekend Mike and I decided we would have a Get Away Weekend this weekend and get out of town for a few days...but since Mallory got sick we decided to have the Get Away right here at home. We cancelled all activities...(huge deal for me!) and we just had a low key weekend. The cats enjoyed all the extra time with us...can't you tell Nigel is loving it?!!?!? :)

1 comment:

Douglas Easterly said...

Sarah - I'm sorry to hear that Mallory has been sick! And that you had to cancel your weekend away :( bummer! But I'm glad you enjoyed some low-key time at home... hopefully that get-away weekend can happen soon for you! You've had some more fun pictures on here lately! I love the bows! :) I've been thinking of you... Hugs...
Carol