Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shoes and Shadow Play

Such pretty shoes...hard to believe in 2 short months we will be celebrating her B-day! :)
Now the shoes come off...she's over it...Gotta love this pic anyway though! :)

So I should have done this "shoe photo shoot" before Mallory could crawl and had her own ideas about what she wants to do...but when I tried them on her last time they were huge like clown shoes! I love them though and they will be such a keepsake! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!) I wonder how her next professional shots will go at the studio!!?!?! Life is getting trickier! :)

Mallory is all over the place now with her crawling! 2 days after I posted that she was starting to crawl...she has taken off!! When we are playing and I need to scoot to another room to grab something really quickly she is right there behind me! My little shadow! :)

No comments: