Monday, September 3, 2007

Pocahontas Before Pocahontas

Mallory loves our new hiking backpack! (Thanks Jenkins Family!)

Are we being followed?!!?! (We are so goofy!)
The Mal Pal took a snoozer before we could get back to the car...too much excitement I guess!

We headed out to Pocahontas Park today for a hike before Mike heads back to Pocahontas Middle tomorrow for a new school year. It was a lot of fun to hike along paths that my family used to hike and bike ride on with friends. We even saw 3 deer along the way! It was nice to get out and think about the next school year. Mike is excited about his classes, but will miss us during the day and it's weird for me because I've always gone to school every Sept. since I went to Kindergarten...but I am very grateful to be staying home with my little girl. God is so good to provide for us and He has given us a wonderful family and our friends who are helping us make it on one salary! We are so blessed! :)

No comments: