Monday, September 24, 2007

Nanny McMe :)

They LOVE seeing each other after their naps!

Thought I should post what I do every day now that I'm Nannying a family with 3 little ones...for 5.5 hrs each day I am with 2 babies (one is Mallory!) and for the last hour I have 4 kids...one Kindergartener and one PreKer come home from school...I do lunch with the kids and then I'm home free...

Samantha and Mallory love "talking" to each other...it's so cute when they first see each other after naptime...they only get to see each other for about 30 mins at a time because they are on 2 totally different nap schedules...Sammy wakes up and Mallory goes down and vise versa...two ships passing in the night...Sam is 5 months old so she is still on the 3 naps a day schedule...

I've been letting Mallory wear her footy PJs over to their house in the morning so I can let her sleep in and don't have to wake her until 7am when I am ready to walk out the door...I love watching her crawl around in them...I think they are soooo cute!

No comments: