Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Keeping it Local...


Studying The Word before we left... :) I love to find her with the Bible and hear her "read" from it! We were going to go to Busch Gardens again today...(just trying to enjoy as much FREEness as possible this summer!) But with the scorcher of a day forecasted and with our crazy busy schedule we decided last min to keep it local so everyone could get good naps today...and so we could be more lowkey... :)

On a side note...Mike is my hero...He went through all the toys and reshuffled them for the kids before putting them back in the playroom! Now Carter has lots more to do and all of Mal's stuff is reorganized! Yay!

The only bear we saw today at the park...guess it was too hot!

I love this park bc it is so pretty and I never feel sorry for the animals...their habitats are so nice!

Love my boys!

There were just a lot of photo ops there...guess that's why a lot of people around here get married there!
It was such a nice family outing...just the 4 of us!
We will be seeing lots and lots of walls like this in New England in a few days! :)

The kids loved the Nature Center inside...and We loved the AC after all that walking!

Can you believe my camera died when we got to the cutest exhibit ever!?!?!? How cute are otters!? God creates some pretty adorable stuff! Wish I could've gotten a better pic!
Now it's off to nap and then tonight it's National Night Out at the pool! :)!!!!

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun!! I can't get over how BIG both kiddos are getting!!