Sunday, August 23, 2009

First of Several


We started off the B-Day celebrations with my side of the family this weekend (Pics to come...I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with pics after our trip and this weekend! Over 300 to sift through! ) We cashed in our FREE cake coupon given to us at the hospital when Carter was born...gotta love some cake from the U! He was so hyper he knocked his piece of cake overboard and had to have one of the cupcakes instead...

He turned into "The Hulk" when Daddy tried to put his bib on...The song "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to..." would've been perfect playing in the background...but as soon as he dug in all was well with the world!

Is he really turning 1 on Thurs?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

Happy early Birthday, Carter!!! Glad you enjoyed your cake- it sure is yummy!!

Carol said...

Carter looks so grown up! (And adorable as always!) I can't believe he'll be one in a couple of days! Glad he enjoyed the cake :)