Friday, July 25, 2008

Reunited....


July 12th was Mike's Grandpa's funeral in MASS....we were unable to attend, but had attended his memorial in Feb...Mike's grandparents are the cutest and from the first time I met them they reminded me of the couple in "The Notebook." They were wearing matching sweaters when I met them...and holding hands! They had a great marriage for 66 years...we all hope to be as cute in our 90s as they were! :)

While family and friends were at Grandpa's grave on the 12th Grandma passed away back at the Nursing Home in Maine...The timing was very surreal and we will miss them both so much, but we take comfort in the fact that they are together again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Morins.
Thinking of you all, and keeping you and baby in my prayers.
I knew Michael's grandparents and they were good people. Your little guy has some good genes behind him !
Good luck and hold on as long as possible...