Friday, July 25, 2008

Daddy is Delightful!!!

All smiles after a YUMMY dinner!
She sure loves her Daddy!!!
Mallory is enjoying lots of special time with Daddy while Mommy rests...they went to the library today and had a big time! She loves having Daddy put her to bed each night and hearing him read "Who are the People in Your Neighborhood" in the special way that only Daddy can...she also is a big fan of tickling toes now and loves making Daddy laugh....

We also let Mallory eat PBJ for the first time today for lunch and she loved it without having a reaction! She's 20 months (supposed to wait til 24, but several of our friends have tried it early and we didn't think she would have a reaction) and she loved it! Yay for a new option for lunch! It's gonna be a staple around here! :)

***I need to add pics from Mallory's time with MiMi...she loves her MiMi and has been having such a blast this summer with MiMi while I've taught...I will try to get those pics off Mom's camera soon and post them...such special times! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! You and your family are in my prayers! We hope that baby boy Morin stays put for much longer but we know God is in control. I could relate to your posting on Mike's grandparents. My mother's parents both passed away this past February and April and we know they are "reunited" as well and with Jesus... married for almost 68 years and a love story so sweet. Blessings to you all...

Heather T. :)

ali said...

Hi Sarah. We will be praying! Are you on bedrest? Can I do anything to help? I know its so hard.

AF

The Perreca Family said...

Dear Mallory,

I'm glad to see that you love your Daddy so much! People call me a Daddy's Girl- and if that means I LOVE my Daddy, then I guess they are right! I just love how my Daddy puts me to bed- he is just THE BEST! We are so blessed to have such great Daddies! We are also praying for your Mommy and Baby Brother. Baby Brother's are LOTS of fun! We will keep praying that he decides to bake a little bit longer!!

Love,
Addie