Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Next 30 Years...

Yummy Ukrop's cake with family...
About to head out on the town in my new garnet jacket...Thanks Laura!
Hanging out with Aunt Ginny...so fun to have her stay over! And be the first to sign our new guest book...we are now on vol II !
Trying out our slide for the first time today before dinner in the 60 degree weather...what in the world!?!?! And the jacket she is rocking was mine when I was little...yayyyyyyyyy 70s!

I've always liked the song My Next 30 Years by Tim McGraw, but now I can really mean it when I sing it! I've had a wonderful time celebrating "30 trips around the sun" (as Pepere would say)...We started off the festivities on Thurs. at my parents house with a dinner celebration (Mallory spent the night with MiMi and PaPa afterwards), then Fri. (my actual B-Day) Mike took me out to a nice dinner and a movie (MiMi and PaPa sat again), then last night I went to eat with a couple of close friends (and Mike and Mallory had Daddy/Daughter bedtime)....so I've had what some people might deem a "Birthday Bonanza!" So it wasn't too traumatic for me to turn the BIG 3-Oh! Thanks for all the calls and emails!!! I'm very happy with where I am in life and thank the Lord for all the blessings He has given me and look forward to more good times and memories in "my next 30 years"...

2 comments:

The Barnes Family said...

Just saw your blog...Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I'm sure it was extra special to get a birthday kiss and hug from Mallory! So much to look forward to in "the next 30 years" - it just keeps getting better!
Katherine

Anonymous said...

Yeah Birthday Bonanza's!!! It was so much fun to celebrate with you and the Morin clan! =)