Tuesday, January 1, 2008

All About Even #s! :)

Such a big girl hanging out in the rocking chair...

Yay for even #s! (I'm a little crazy over them!) I'm excited to start an even year-- 2008! Mike and I had a low-key evening to bring in the New Year and today we have been busy organizing various things around the house. New Year's is always a bit sad, because it's the end of a year...but I enjoy the anticipation of the new year and a "fresh start."
This weekend was a lot of fun hanging out with old friends...thanks Michelle and Ali! And I also said goodbye to my best friend since 9th grade because she is going overseas as a missionary for 2 yrs...it was so weird to say goodbye knowing she won't be back until Mallory is 3! But I know we will keep in touch and I know the Lord will use her in the lives of others!
Tonight will be about regrouping as Mike heads off to work for the first time in 18 days (so great to have him home so long!!!) and I go back to Nannying...Hope everyone has a blessed 2008! :)

No comments: