Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Lake


The kids were excited to go for a "real swim" that afternoon!

Hanging out before going down...

And we are off!

These 2 are good sports as I click away on my camera...

Sibling love....

Too much sibling love....he is over it!

A little rock climbing...

Easing in...very mild temps while we were there....very nice break from the heat wave we have had at home...but harder to jump right into the lake for us southerners!

Maggie the dog was back from last yr!

The kids were excited to see her...

Mike and the kids went swimming...MiMi and I didn't get too far in...brrrr! I did get in to my waist though!

Just love the clear water and being down at the lake! Mike found water snails this yr....more than a dozen of them...they were fun to collect and release...

Heading back for the day...

No comments: