Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby *STAR* B-Day!

Having fun at the mall playground in a canoe.... Chatting and drawing at the restaurant! She is such a "Chatty Patty"!

So today Mallory turned 19 months on the 19th! :) I learned about Star B-Days when I was in college from my FABULOUS friend Ginny!!!...it's when you turn the yr of your birth day...so I was 4 when I had mine since my B-Day is Jan. 4th...(sadness! I wasn't aware!...Mike was 8 and unaware as well!) ....So we thought it could work for babies too for the month! Any reason to celebrate, right!?!? We can't believe the next time we celebrate her Star B-Day she'll be 19!!! What in the world?!?! Wonder what she will be doing then! Only time will tell! :)

7 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

What a cool concept!! It looks like Mallory enjoyed her special day! Just hope Baby Boy Morin doesn't come on some late day like 28!!

Carla said...

How cute! I've never heard of star birthdays... and I missed mine, too! Luckily, Mallory has such cool parents that she gets to have a few extra celebrations!

Carrie said...

Celebrating in true Baby DIVA style... I LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

um, not to brag or anything, but I believe I was the one that introduced the wonderful concept of star birthdays...as it quickly became a DIVA favorite...=) ha! So glad you are taking it to the next level with months! Maybe you and Mike can add another level and celebrate at 4-0 and 8-0???

H Brandenburg said...

Hi Sarah, Mike, and Mallory!
It's your old neighbors, Heather & Todd!
Congratulations on your pregnancy and your growing family! Your blog is so great with lots of neat pictures. Mallory will love to look back at this online scrapbook later in life, I am sure! We saw a couple of pictures of Nigel and wish we could have one just like him - but I just found out I am very allergic so it might be no cats for us. We miss being greeted by Nigel when we would come home from work! Glad to see you are doing well - say HI to the neighbors from us. We are settled in Greensboro now and are enjoying exploring a new area. Take care,
Heather

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comments guys! So good to hear from everyone! :) And I edited my work and gave credit to the wonderful Ginny! So good to hear from you Heather and Todd! :) Come see us anytime you are back in town!

Anonymous said...

ha, ha! wow, I feel like I wrote one of those "notes to the editor" and had a correction posted- thanks Sarah! =) anything to increase fame on the Morin blog! =)